Institutional investors sold a net 201.2 billion won in the main KOSPI, but retail investors bought a net 64.9 billion won. Trade volume reached 437.4 million shares worth 6.39 trillion won compared to 393.5 million shares worth 5.5 trillion won on Tuesday. Decliners trumped gainers by 470 to 315 with 53 titles ending flat. The June KOSPI 200 futures index fell 1.20 points to 200.00, while the underlying KOSPI 200 spot index retreated 1.59 points to 198.43. South Korea's junior and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares slide from record on earnings misses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642