(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks fell 2.2 percent on Friday to their lowest close in more than seven weeks, as gloomy U.S. corporate news and worries about the world's biggest economy dented sentiment for Samsung Electronics and other exporters. Financial shares also dropped, despite data showing South Korea's industrial output grew more than expected in September, as a fall in consumer goods sales and capital investment sparked concerns about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares slide as US econ woes batter exporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.