(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell by mid-morning on Friday, weighed down by weaker-than-expected industrial output data and as the won's rise to new seven-year highs versus the dollar hit exporters such as LG Electronics. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.70 percent to 918.37 by 0112 GMT. "There are worries that the market is getting too ahead of itself this year, especially in light of the weakness in foreign markets such ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares slip by mid-morning on won, data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.