(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, May 21 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose to their latest record on Monday as auto makers such as Hyundai Motor surged on brokerage upgrades, while shipbuilders such as Hyundai Heavy Industries rallied on the back of booming orderbooks. Gains were underpinned as stronger U.S. consumer data raised hopes about increased sales to South Korea's no.2 export market. China's interest rate increase did not have an impact after Shanghai shares ignored the move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares touch new record; auto makers surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642