In SEOUL story headlined "Seoul shares track Wall St rally, Hyundai Mtr drops" please read in third paragraph ........ LG.Philips LCD up 2 percent at 43,340 won, instead of ....LG.Philips LCD down 2 percent at 43,340 won. (corrects movement) A corrected story follows. SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Seoul shares opened higher on Friday, led by exporters such as LG.Philips LCD Co. Ltd. after Wall Street rallied on a U.S. government report on durable goods orders that pointed to strong U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares track Wall St rally, Hyundai Mtr drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.