(Updates to close) By Cheon Jeong-woo and Rafael Nam SEOUL, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Seoul shares posted their lowest close in nearly eight weeks on Monday, as sharp drops in U.S. stocks and soaring oil prices hit blue chips such as auto maker Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. . A stronger won currency also threatened to jolt profits at exporters this year, while some technology firms, such as Hynix Semiconductor Inc. , were also under pressure following disappointing results from Europe's top chip ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares tumble 2 percent on Wall St blues, oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642