(Updates to noon) SEOUL, July 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares turned lower on Tuesday, hit by concerns a recent rally that pushed the main market to a 10-year high may run out of steam, but Kookmin Bank and other financials rose on stronger-than-expected economic growth data. Investors were cautious ahead of a slew of earnings reports this week, with Samsung SDI Co. due to report its second-quarter results later in the day. LG Chem Ltd. fell 0.74 percent to 40,000 won after its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares turn slightly lower, banks up on GDP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642