(Updates to close) By Kim Yeon-hee SEOUL, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares edged down on Tuesday, as investors cashed out of bellwether stocks such as Samsung Electronics and Shinsegae near the year-end, but steel giant POSCO gained on a robust outlook for 2007 earnings. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) dipped 0.25 percent to end at 1,433.92 points. The KOSPI moved in a tight range in the shortened trading week, with the market closed on Monday for Christmas and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares weaken; Samsung Elec, Shinsegae fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.