Foreigners turned to net buyers, purchasing a net 46.8 billion won ($50.49 million) worth of shares in the KOSPI as of 0705 GMT, after selling for the last 12 sessions. Institutional investors sold a net 139.1 billion won but retail investors bought a net 20.9 billion won. Trade volume fell to 286 million shares worth 6.25 trillion won from 326.7 million shares valued at 7.65 trillion won on Friday. Advancers outnumbered decliners by 642 to 182, with 53 titles ending flat. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul stocks up 4.7 pct on shipbuilders, exporters=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642