By Park Jung-youn SEOUL, March 31 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks closed up 0.13 percent on Monday after wavering in and out of negative territory all day, with gains by memory chipmakers such as Samsung Electronics offsetting losses by financials. Samsung Electronics gained 1.63 percent to 623,000 won and Hynix Semiconductor Inc rose 5.89 percent to 27,850 won, boosted by reports Japanese rival Elpida Memory Inc was aiming to raise memory chip prices. "The market is reacting to the report, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul stocks close steady; chipmakers bounce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642