(Updates to close) By Kim So-young SEOUL, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares closed lower on Wednesday for the first time in four sessions, as weaker oil prices hit refiners such as SK Corp. while SK Telecom slid on year-end dividend payments. Exporters such as LG Electronics Inc. retreated as investors worried the inversion of the U.S. yield curve could signal a possible slowdown in the U.S. economy. Sejong Securities Co. tumbled 7.37 percent to 15,700 won after National Agricultural ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul stocks fall on lower oil, dividend payments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.