(Updates to close) By Kim So-young SEOUL, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks hit an all-time high on Tuesday, as an improving earnings outlook helped lenders such as Kookmin Bank rebound from recent losses, while hopes for fatter profits in 2006 also catapulted Samsung Electronics to a record high. But broader gains were capped as investors worried Hynix Semiconductor Inc. and LG Electronics Inc. may have overreached during a recent rally. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul stocks hit all-time high as banks rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642