(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, June 1 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks were flat on Thursday after the market erased early sharp losses as exporters such as Samsung Electronics rebounded on the back of data showing a big jump in exports in May. The market, closed on Wednesday for local elections, was spared the worst of Tuesday's sell-off in U.S. stocks that spread to other Asian markets. "The strong export data was a bit of a surprise, but it shows that the global economy is still strong, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul stocks off lows after upbeat export data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.