SEOUL, Oct 27 (Reuters) - South Korean shares are set to open lower on Thursday, hit by a weaker Wall Street and caution ahead of quarterly earnings from market heavyweights Hyundai Motor and SK Telecom due later in the day. Shares in Hynix Semiconductor Inc. , the world's second-biggest memory chip maker, are expected to gain with investors seen relieved by the removal of share overhang concerns following creditors' sale of a 23.4 percent stake late on Wednesday. See [ID:nSEO331804] for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul stocks seen lower amid earnings caution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.