Jan 26 (Reuters) - Sequa Corp. on Thursday named Kenneth Binder as its acting chief financial officer and senior vice president, finance. Binder takes over from Howard Leitner, who retired as senior vice president, finance. The company, in a news statement, said Binder most recently served in a senior position at Sequa's largest operating unit, Chromalloy Gas Turbine Corp. (Reporting by Nupur Sen in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sequa names acting CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.