By Ivana Sekularac KRAGUJEVAC, Serbia, March 28 (Reuters) - When Ljubisav Grbovic was named best metal worker of prosperous, socialist Yugoslavia almost 30 years ago, he never thought that one day he'd be travelling "to the East" to find work. "At the time I would never have considered going to Czechoslovakia to work," said Grbovic, now 54. "It was a communist country then, it didn't offer any opportunities." Czechoslovakia no longer exists and neither does Yugoslavia. Divorced since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Serb workers "go East" in search of jobs, future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642