BELGRADE, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Serbia will publish a tender for the sale of automaker Zastava, producer of the Yugo hatchback, on Dec. 27, Economy Minister Mladjan Dinkic said on Monday. Zastava, which employs 4,000, is one of 750 state-owned companies that are to be sold by the end of 2008. "The deadline for submitting binding bids will be May 2008," Dinkic said, giving no further details. A source in the Economy Ministry said the tender process would not initially lay down a minimum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Serbia to put Zastava on sale on Dec 27 -minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642