BELGRADE, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Serbia announced on Thursday that its sole car maker Zastava, producer of the Yugo hatchback, would go on sale in April and gave potential bidders until March 31 to conduct due diligence. The government said it would announce the minimum price for the company in April. Car producers with revenue of at least 500 million euros ($725.3 million) for 2006 would be eligible to bid, along with financial investors managing assets of at least 2 billion euros in 2006, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Serbia puts carmaker Zastava on sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.