BELGRADE, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Serbian President Boris Tadic, who travels to Germany this week, said on Monday his Balkan country has held half a year of negotiations with Volkswagen AG , but declined to say whether a deal was imminent. "We are talking to Volkswagen for six months but I'm not talking about only Volkswagen. We are working on that issue with other producers and other companies from all around the world," Tadic told Reuters in an interview in Belgrade. Speaking on the day ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Serbia, Volkswagen have held six months of talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.