LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Seven out of 13 original trading sites at UK auto supplier firm Turner & Newall will emerge from bankruptcy in mid-2006, the company's UK administrator Kroll told Reuters on Monday. Kroll has already closed three of T&N's original 13 units, cutting by 1,500 an original staff of 4,000, and it is in talks with staff and unions to close a further three, administrator Simon Freakley said. Kroll had previously earmarked the first half of 2006 for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Several T&N units to survive bankruptcy - Kroll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.