LONDON, April 22 (Reuters) - Russian holding company Severstal-Avto, which controls off-road vehicle maker UAZ and the Zavolzhsk engine plant , plans to sell its shares at $15.10 each in an initial public offering, market sources said on Friday. This is below the initial marketing range between $15.80 and $17.80. Severstal-Avto's controlling shareholder, Newdeal Investments Ltd, said on April 11 it would offer investors 30 percent of the company's capital, or 8,940,047 shares, at the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Severstal-Avto prices IPO at $15.10/share-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.