NEW YORK, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Bankrupt Rouge Industries Inc. said Russian steelmaker Severstal submitted the highest bid for Rouge's assets, valued at about $285.5 million, trumping United States Steel Corp. in an auction on Saturday. Rouge, the in-house steelmaking unit for Ford Motor Co. until 1989, said its board of directors will recommend the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware approve Severstal's bid in a hearing scheduled for Monday. Dearborn, Michigan-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Severstal submits highest bid for Rouge Industires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.