FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - SGL Carbon expects sales to grow by at least 10 percent in the fourth quarter, the German graphite electrode maker said in a presentation on Thursday. It also said it expects fourth quarter sales and operating profit at its main graphite electrode business to be at their strongest level of 2006. SGL, which competes with GrafTech International for the top spot in the carbon market, raised its full year profit forecast earlier on Thursday after posting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SGL Carbon expects Q4 sales to grow at least 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.