FRANKFURT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Germany's SGL Carbon said on Tuesday it was offering shareholders three new shares for every two held for 8.00 euros per share in a capital increase it expects to raise 245 million euros ($306.6 million). SGL Carbon said the subscription period for existing shareholders would start on Thursday and last to February 5.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SGL Carbon says offers new shares for 8 eur in cap hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.