FRANKFURT, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Germany's SGL Carbon AG said on Wednesday its Hitco Carbon Composites subsidiary had won a follow-up order for military aircraft parts from jet maker Boeing Co. . SGL's Hitco, which makes composite materials used in defence and aerospace manufacturing, will produce tailcone structures for 60 more C-17 Globemaster III transport aircraft for the U.S. armed forces, SGL said in a statement. Under a previous order, Hitco has delivered 110 such units to Boeing, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SGL Carbon says wins follow-up order from Boeing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642