FRANKFURT, May 21 (Reuters) - Germany's SGL Carbon said on Wednesday it expected to sell graphite volumes of 50,000 tonnes or more in the second quarter and was in line for its annual profit targets if the euro stayed in a band of 1.10-1.15 dollars. SGL Carbon Chief Executive Robert Koehler told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference that he expected the company to do better in the second quarter in carbon graphites than in the fourth quarter last year. "We should do 50,000 tonnes or a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SGL Carbon sees graphite volumes of 50,000 tonnes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642