FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - German graphite electrode maker SGL Carbon expects to see a double-digit percentage increase in graphite electrode prices in 2007, Chief Executive Robert Koehler said at a news conference on Thursday. Koehler declined to give any concrete figures for expected volume sales next year. SGL, which competes with GrafTech International for the top spot in the carbon market, raised its full-year profit forecast earlier on Thursday after posting stronger than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SGL Carbon sees higher electrode prices in '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642