FRANKFURT, March 17 (Reuters) - German graphite electrode maker SGL Carbon said on Thursday its SGL Technologies unit was increasing prices for carbon fibre and carbon fibre products by a double-digit percentage on average. "These price increases are based on raw material cost increases as well as on continually tightening demand and supply situation in the carbon fibre markets," said SGL Technologies managing director Jan Verdenhalven in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SGL Carbon unit raises carbon fibre prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.