FRANKFURT, May 21 (Reuters) - Germany's SGL Group said on Monday it had completed a long-term financing package that readied it for its strategic goals and growth opportunities. "The entire financing comprising a new convertible bond, corporate bond and an undrawn credit line for working capital and investments, each totalling 200 million euros ($270 million), completely replaces the cost-intensive refinancing implemented under difficult company conditions in 2004," the company said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SGL Group concludes long-term financing package" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.