FRANKFURT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Chinese firm Shandong Heavy Industry Group has obtained the option to increase its stake in Germany's Kion Group to a third, tightening its grip on the world's No.2 fork lift truck maker. Shandong unit Weichai Power was granted the option to acquire a further 3.3 percent in Kion in case of a flotation, Kion said on Thursday, without disclosing any financial details. This comes on top of an option it already has to raise its stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shandong secures option to increase stake in Kion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.