SEOUL, June 29 (Reuters) - Creditors of South Korea's Ssangyong Motor Co are expected to sell the sport utility vehicle maker to a Chinese car maker, the Maeil Business Newspaper said in its early Wednesday edition. The newspaper quoted a high-ranking creditor bank official as saying Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp has been the strongest among seven to eight candidates for the takeover of Ssangyong Motor. "We are giving a final look at terms of Shanghai's takeover proposal," said an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai Automotive seen buying Ssangyong - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642