HONG KONG, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Shanghai Electric Group Co Ltd said it was in talks to sell its entire 50.32 percent stake in Shanghai Diesel Engine Co Ltd to Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp (Group) (SAIC). The Hong Kong-listed firm said in a statement late on Thursday that it was in the process of negotiating certain cooperative arrangements with SAIC concerning Shanghai Diesel and that the company may sell all its stake in the Shanghai unit to SAIC. The considerations of the disposal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai Elec in talks to sell Shanghai Diesel stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.