SHANGHAI, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Shanghai Electric Group Co Ltd has signed a preliminary agreement to sell its 50.32 percent stake in Shanghai Diesel Engine Co Ltd to Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp (Group) (SAIC). A letter of intent on the transfer was signed in Shanghai on Wednesday, Shanghai Diesel said in a statement. The price of the stake has yet to be discussed, it said. After the acquisition, SAIC may transfer the Shanghai Diesel stake to one of its units, said Shanghai Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai Electric to sell Shanghai Diesel stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.