HONG KONG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Conglomerate Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd said on Friday it had sold two elevated road projects in China to its joint venture partners for HK$5.76 billion (US$738.4 million). The company, backed by the Shanghai city government, also said it was buying an expressway linking Shanghai and Nanjing for two billion yuan (US$241.5 million). The deals follow a policy shift in December by Beijing, which no longer allows guaranteed returns on foreign-invested ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai Ind sells road projects, buys expressway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.