SHANGHAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - China is the world's top IPO market so far this year, with a market share of about 45 percent, after Agricultural Bank of China's record $22 billion offering in Shanghai and Hong Kong, according to Thomson Reuters data. Following are some of the largest initial public offerings planned on the Shanghai stock market: Click on the square brackets for the latest story. For a list of upcoming Hong Kong IPOs, click [HK/IPO] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai IPO Pipeline - Aug 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.