BOMBAY, May 24 (Reuters) - The board of auto parts maker Shanthi Gears Ltd has decided to issue bonus shares in the ratio of one for every one share held, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said on Monday. The exchange said the board has approved the subdivision of equity shares to a face value of one rupee each from ten rupees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanthi Gears board sets one for one bonus - BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.