MUMBAI, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Indian auto components maker Shanti Gears Ltd. told the stock exchange on Friday its board had approved raising up to $15 million by way of foreign currency convertible bonds to fund its expansions plans. Shares in Shanti rose 1.6 percent in a flat market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanti Gears to raise $15 mln in convertible bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642