LAKE FOREST, Ill., March 27 (Reuters) - CNH Global N.V. , a manufacturer of tractors, combines and construction equipment, said on Thursday that shareholders approved plans to reduce the company's net debt by $2 billion. The company will issue convertible perpetual preferred securities to a financial affiliate of CNH's majority shareholder, Fiat S.p.A. . The transaction is expected to close on April 3. CNH, whose agricultural vehicles are sold under the Case IH, New Holland and Steyr ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shareholders okay CNH Global plan to cut debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642