SHANGHAI, March 28 (Reuters) - Shares in China's FAW Car Co. Ltd. were suspended from trading on Wednesday after reports that the company may buy assets including a stake in a joint venture with Germany's Volkswagen from its parent. Trading would be suspended until further notice, the Shenzhen Stock Exchange said in a statement. The move by FAW would be a part of an initial plan to list all of its main assets, 21st Century Business Herald cited a source close to FAW's parent company as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shares in China FAW halted amid asset purchase reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.