PRAGUE, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Czech used car dealership AAA Auto rose 2.7 percent to 56.50 crowns in their debut on the Prague Stock Exchange on Monday. AAA shares were priced at 55 crowns in an initial public offering, the first IPO of the year for the Prague bourse, valuing the the company at 139 million euros ($196.1 million). Trading in AAA is expected to start in Budapest on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shares in used car dealer AAA rise in bourse debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642