NEW YORK, Dec 31 (Reuters) - COMEX gold dipped in thin choppy trade early Tuesday as bulls scooped some of their considerable 2002 winnings off the table before an early close for the last trading session of the year. Metals floor trade at the NYMEX and its COMEX division will close from 1200 to 1210 EST Tuesday. Financial markets will be closed Wednesday for New Year's Day, reopening Thursday. "I'm assuming it's some final end-of-year squaring off. There are plenty of longs out there," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shiny NY gold opens last 2002 session on soft note" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642