TOKYO, April 22 (Reuters) - SHOWA CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2004 Mar 31, 2005 Mar 31, 2006 YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 219.54 233.56 239.00 (+6.4 pct) Operating 14.84 16.68 (+12.4 pct) Recurring 15.21 17.02 18.00 (+11.9 pct) Net 7.58 9.20 10.00 (+21.4 pct) EPS Y101.09 Y120.96 Y131.63 Diluted Y99.72 nil EPS Shares 76 mln 76 mln Cash flow 14.38 15.94 from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Showa -2004/05 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.