Jan 30 (Reuters) - SHOWA CORP PARENT-ONLY EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to March 31,2009 March 31,2009 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 136.00 160.00 Operating loss 6.30 prft 1.25 Recurring loss 5.70 prft 2.50 Net loss 13.20 prft 1.15 NOTE - Showa Corp makes hydraulic shock-absorbers. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Showa -2008/09 parent forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.