MOSCOW, June 30 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre manufacturer Amtel-Vredestein said on Monday it will issue new shares and proceed with a private placement to allow petrochemical firm Sibur to have a controlling stake in a joint company involving the two firms. Amtel, which has suffered from debt refinancing problems, will issue almost 160 million new ordinary shares and plans to raise $150 million through a private placement of almost 80 million shares at $1.89 each. It will acquire Sibur ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sibur, Amtel complete Russian tyre venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642