MOSCOW, Jan 28 (Reuters) - A bond offered by Sibur Russian Tyres to restructure the debts of its acquisition target Amtel Vredestein Sibur Russian Tyres, a subsidiary of Russian petrochemical company Sibur, said last week it would proceed with the acquisition of Russian-Dutch tyre maker Amtel-Vredestein and would offer a bond convertible into its own equity as part of the deal. [ID:nLN650871] "There is no point in merging (Amtel-Vredestein with Sibur-Russian Tyres) now because Amtel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sibur tyre unit bond convertible to 45 pct of stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642