FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - The Chief Executive of German technology giant Siemens will take on the job of heading the firm's troubled telecoms and information technology arm when its former head retires in September, Siemens said on Wednesday. Siemens Chief Executive Heinrich von Pierer, whose own contract runs until next year, will provisionally run the division, which comprises the fixed-line and the mobile telecoms units as well as the IT services unit, Siemens said in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens CEO Pierer to head telecoms/IT arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.