FRANKFURT, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Siemens AG , which missed quarterly profit forecasts last month, expects troubled units to further weigh on its results, Chief Executive Klaus Kleinfeld told Sueddeutsche Zeitung in an interview. "I cannot promise that we have overcome the strains 100 percent," Kleinfeld said in an advance copy of the interview to be published on Saturday. He was responding to a question on whether troubled units would continue to affect its results in the quarter to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens CEO sees impact from troubled units-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.