FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Siemens is progressing with plans for a partial listing of its automotive unit, VDO, its chief financial officer said on Thursday, despite expressions of interest from would-be buyers. When asked whether Siemens had already opened VDO's books to interested parties such as car-parts supplier Continental AG , Joe Kaeser said: "No." A source familiar with the situation has told Reuters Continental is prepared to offer more than 10 billion euros ($13.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens CFO says progressing with VDO IPO plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.