FRANKFURT, May 25 (Reuters) - Continental AG's indicative bid for Siemens' automotive electronics unit Siemens VDO is not high enough, Siemens supervisory board chairman Gerhard Cromme said. "Continental will have to markedly improve (its bid)," Cromme said in an interview in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper, released in advance of publication on Sunday. Continental's indicative bid was not yet sufficient to shelve a planned stock market floatation of the unit, Cromme ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens-Continental bid for VDO not high enough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.