FRANKFURT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - German industrial conglomerate Siemens could join a troubled group charged with developing Germany's pioneering road toll system in a last-minute bid to save the project, a German newspaper reported on Thursday. Siemens, which is already developing tracking devices to be installed on trucks running on German highways and the software for them, could also take a stake in the Toll Collect consortium, German daily Berliner Zeitung said, without citing anyone. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens could join ailing German toll group-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.